Taking good care of your furniture
Good advices before you start using your new PBJ furniture:
- Adjustments of drawers and doors can often be done by adjusting the hidden adjustable screws in frames, plinths or legs.
- Be aware of care instructions before using the furniture the first time.
- Do not put hot items directly on the surface of the furniture. Use coasters (but not from cork)
- Be aware where to place the furniture – if you place it in direct sunshine, the colours and the glow in the wood may faden due to the UV rays from the sun
- Be careful not to place the furniture too close to radiators or heaters, as the wood may dry out
- Any spilt liquid shall be wiped off immediately
- If in doubt, please contact your dealer